Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Buzz on the Buzz.







This week we saw several teams bringing large numbers to start the night.  It was possibly the largest assemblage of Cardiac players that I've ever seen off the field.




 PBJT came out strong to start the night as well.

 Foul balls are never to be left out.


 Smoking Bunts proved once again that the best way to get a team to the bar is to give them the Bar Belt and hope for the best.
The theme this week was of course costume night.  I'm not personally a big fan of wearing a costume, but I love to see the effort, skill and creativity some of you put into put into your costumes.  What I find even more impressive is when you can get a whole team to not only dress up, but follow the same theme.  The Fireballs were super charged in their super hero outfits. The only other team that I saw with a team themed costume was Rumspringa.  Unfortunatly, not a single bee was to be found at Tapps.  They must have had the exterminator out recently.  I am once again awarding the belt to a team that didn't make it to the bar, but chose to show us their spirit and buzz at the field.  I hope to see Rumspringa out tonight celebrating with the gold.



No comments:

Post a Comment