Wednesday, February 19, 2020

2020 CLUBWAKA Winter Week 4 Recap

Hey everyone, it's time for your weekly recap.

Week 4 scores - comin' at ya!


A little birdie told me the standings were incorrect and I was sending them out incorrectly as well.. Soooo, here we are. :)


Here's what we got coming this week along with reffing assignments:

Sorry Fetch and Brrrragging Rights.. Looks like you drew the short end of the sticks and will have to switch fields to ref.

Leave of Absence - Some of you may know already, some may not. I will be having surgery tomorrow, the 20th, which the doctor said will knock me out for 2-4 weeks. I like to think I have a high pain tolerance, so I'm gonna hope for the lower end of that range.

In the mean time, our awesome CLUBWAKA staff will help me out while I am incapacitated. This week we'll have Anna Gray setting up the fields and Shalynn Phillips helping with field take down (which you guys have been doing great with) and the bar.

On the 29th, Brent should be back and will help at the fields.

Then, if my hopes and dreams are granted, I should be back the following week. If not.. well, I'll try to let y'all know then (lol).

Speaking of Brent and the 29th. Brent wants everybody to play in a onesie.

Let me know if you guys have any questions!

Thanks,

Troy / Commish

No comments:

Post a Comment