Monday, May 27, 2013

Bar Buzz: Mad Lib Edition

This long weekend makes me think of car trips with my family. Mad libs kept me entertained on hours of driving from Newport News to Pittsburgh. So I present to you a Mad Libs inspired Bar Buzz!

16. Peanut Butter Jelly time sure did some  (verb in ing)___________ previously. But they will have to work on their (noun) ______ to make up for this week!

15. Mike Nobile was the lone (occupation) _________ in attendance for the Chubby Gangstas. He didn’t even (verb) ________ at the field!

14. A forfeit on the field seemed to equal a forfeit at the bar for those (adjective) _______  Kick Ass members.  Nathaniel Johnson  looked so sad, someone buy him a (noun) ______!

13. Geoff Morehart and  Lenora Harper  are (adverb) ______ the only two members of That Just Happened.  Maybe it’s their superior physical strength or maybe it’s their (body part) _______.

12.  I have to wonder that maybe the (adjective) _______ start to Who’s Driving Home’s reign left them (verb) ______ on empty. It happens to the best of em.

11. New Kickheads posted about being at the (place)______ early. However I must have (verb ending in ed) ______ them.  Contact your local representative with all complaints.

10. Misfits  can definitely (verb) _____ hard.  The question is, can they keep up with teams who have been in it to win it for multiple seasons? (Noun) ______ will tell!

9. Maybe someone should tell the 5 OClockers  that they don’t have to leave so early.  Jillian Simms  looked (emotion) ________ when I mentioned it was 10:00. Get these kids a B12 shot and some (adjective) ____coffee!

8. Not even a stellar recommendation from Wade Brock’s mom could help the Foul Balls (verb) ______ into the top 5 this week. Dennis Gholson  and I had a MJ dance party that was (adverb) ________ haunting.

7. I can’t fault Rumspringa for hanging out among themselves. I can fault them for not showing me that winning  (noun) ______ this week that I cherish so much. See you soon, can’t keep you crazy kids down.

6. Oh the (adjective) _______ and (adjective) ___________ friends of Chicken Tetrazzini. Who can resist a pink waka shirt? Not me. Not. Me.

5. Well since we didn’t have to (verb) ______  at the field, only four  members of Moose Knuckles went to ref, three came to the bar, three stayed for the (event) _________, and one Jiselle Anderson  thought she could win the belt single handedly. Almost ladybug.

4. Pop Pop may think they have the league (verb ending in ing) _________ out of the palm of their hand. Well one blog writer is not under your spell.  Pick it up slackers. 

3. Dear Dirty Mike and the Boyz,  I still feel like I don’t really know you. This makes me (emotion) _____.  Unlike electric bills and teenagers in movie theatres, I can’t ignore the mentions of you around the bar.

2. Oh  Battlestar Ballsackticka. I (verb)____ you. I (verb) ______ you. Thanks for bringing my faith back in the color orange.

1. Free Ballin won before we left the bar. People came up and told me “Uh, so they are winning right?” You (verb ending in ed) _______ it. Love you, mean it.


Keep on keepin on,

Your (adjective) blog writer, Marilee.

1 comment:

  1. Action games tend to involve combat in some shape or form, such
    as free weights and balance balls. Hunting lessons
    Optional Objectives- Hunt and skin 3 different types of Kinect Price
    involve questing for rewards and experience that goes toward increasing your characters
    levels and abilities.

    Feel free to visit my blog post :: dance games xbox

    ReplyDelete