Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lights out black out- Bar Buzz

Light problems… Playing at Tabb…. Random outings to Sandbar…. This past week at Luckie’s  was empty and full all at the same time…

16-13. Chubby Gangstas, Chicken Tetrazzini, Misfits, Kick Ass.



12. 5 O’Clockers I saw Freed. I appreciate his efforts to represent for his team. Keep on fighting the good fight!

11. Pop Pop One person? Oh how the mighty have fallen….

10. Dirty Mike and the Boyz I wrote down two of you there. Considering I don’t seem to know you, this feels questionable.

9. That Just Happened Is this your best showing??? Way to go!

8. Peanut Butter Jelly Time Glad to see 4 of you back.

7.  Foul Balls Same to you…

6. New Kickheads  Word is there were 6 of you there. I saw no such thing, but I would never call my beloved task force members liars. I missed you, stranger things have happened.

5. Battlestar Ballsackticka Spelling your team name is so hard.  I do like writing it this close to the number one spot though.

4. Moose Knuckles Way to power through a light out. We need to mingle a little earlier in the night though.

3. Free Ballin Thanks for participating in the impromptu survey. Your answers were insightful and helpful.

2. Rumpspringa Brian Yohn told me what a sampler platter is. I was disturbed so you guys didn’t win. Sweet dance moves though!

1. Who’s Driving Home Thanks for offering the shot, sometimes ya gotta say no. J

Don’t come for me unless I send for you.

Marilee

No comments:

Post a Comment